Job ID: #133
Job Description :
We have GREAT kids that are entrusted to our care.
To complete our teams we are looking for enthusiastic Full Time Montessori teachers.
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
• A passion for working with children
• Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
• Demonstrated our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
• Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
• The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Experience planning and implementing programs
• An RECE / B Ed Certification with Montessori experience
• 1 – 3 years Canadian experience working in the child care field
• A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector Search
• A CPR/ First Aid certification
Our Team members enjoy:
• A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
• A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren)
• A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
• Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
• A long-term position
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.