Job ID: #106
Are you a leader willing to go the extra mile for your staff, children and their families? Do you have a passion for influencing young minds? You have the opportunity to be part of a progressive educational culture in a supportive team environment where we all have one common goal – to inspire children to be lifelong learners!
In an Assistant Director, we look for those who want to make a difference while effectively and efficiently assist in running all school operations.
What You Will Do:
• Ensure our quality curriculum standards are implemented
• Build a team of high performing ECE professionals
• Grow and promote your school with positive customer and community relations
What You Will Need:
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must have Florida's Director Credential or CDA with willingness to obtain Director's Credential within 6 months of employment
• At least one year of administrative experience in programs for children, including program management, curriculum design and supervision of staff with evidence of strong leadership skills and the ability to form positive relations with parents.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education, child development, child psychology, elementary education or related field preferred.
• Montessori Certification (preferred).
What We Can Offer You:
• We offer paid time off, health insurance, childcare and other discount programs, educational assistance, countless advancement opportunities and more!
This is your opportunity to do something special! Come grow with us! We invite you to apply today.