Job ID: #123
As a member of our team, you will enjoy helping each child learn, grow, and develop, in a welcoming, supportive environment.
Imagine spending each day in a state-of-the-art facility, providing the very latest in resources, training and equipment.
Our excellent salary and benefits package reflects the respect and high regard we have for our professional staff.
- Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors
- Provides care and support and extension of learning to children
- Share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers
- Engages with current as well as prospective parents and family members; is responsive to their needs
- Complies with all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
- Keeps School leadership informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and completes accurate documentation according to licensing or regulation requirements
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, Cambridge professional development, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma and/or state education requirements for a Teacher required
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or CDA required
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area highly desirable
- 2+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
- 1+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable