Job ID: #117
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time - Monday to Friday
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A CDA or CCP and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- 6 ECE credits hours and 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- 3 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Experience working with infants, and in a preschool setting is considered an asset.