Job ID: #118
Multiple full-time and part-time openings for Lead Teachers for preschool, Pre-K, and toddler classrooms.
Candidates must have:
- High School diploma,
- A CDA, Associate's Degree
- 12-24 months experience in a licensed childcare facility
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 12 months experience OR
- An A.A. degree or higher in ECE/Child Development with 12 months experience OR
- 40 DCF credit hours and 12 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- CDA or CCP and 12 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 21 years of age