Job ID: #102
We are a new facility opening very soon in the heart of Lake County, Fl. Our facility and Staff will be proud to offer excellence in care, education and development for the local families in the area.
We are looking for a one of a kind Teachers for our center, the ideal candidate will be the master of multitasking, and will thrive on the excitement this position offers to lead a team of enthusiastic and motivated teachers to deliver the best care and commitment to education, preparing our student for the challenges that lie ahead.
As the Director of our center, you will develop positive relationships with both teachers and parents, creating an open, warm and friendly atmosphere were you will be able to answer questions and provide direction, which is an essential part of the smooth operation of the center.
If you like to be active and busy, with no two days being the same and you are a motivated, self-starter with strong communication skills and experience in management, customer service and early childhood, this position would be an excellent fit.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements: -
- 21 years of age
- AA Degree or Higher in Early Childhood Education Valid VPK endorsed Florida Director Credentials, Valid Staff Credential Valid First Aid/CPR At least one year of administrative experience in a preschool setting, including program management, curriculum design and supervision of staff.
- Must have knowledge and experience of the VPK Program, Early Learning Coalition and Child Care Food Program
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organization and leadership skills Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work and open schedule to meet the need of the business
- Ability to open/close school and be reachable on weekends
Preschool Director: 1 year