Job ID: #85
Seeking: Part Time ECE
Hourly Wage: Commensurate with experience + benefits
Kids & Company is Canada's largest corporate-sponsored childcare. What does that mean? It means that companies purchase memberships with us and their employees are then guaranteed childcare spots, access to our quality programming, emergency back-up packages and flexible childcare solutions. Some families attend full time, some part time and some only once in awhile. Kids & Company is all about creating a positive work/life balance for our clients.
One of the ways we do this, is by hiring the BEST ECEs out there. We are always on the lookout for new up and comers. What does the BEST mean for us?
- Education (Registered ECE)
- Ambition (We WANT to promote from within)
- Flexibility (An Above and Beyond Attitude)
- Communication (Exceptional verbal and written skills)
- Reliability (Consistency is essential for the kids)
-CPR First Aid Certification
-Clear Criminal Reference Check
-2+ Professional References
Why you want to work at Kids & Company:
- Learn new programs like Alpha Mania, Mini Masters and Munchkinetics
- Opportunities for advancement - we are opening new centres every month and are looking for new leaders
- Ability to transfer - want to move to Ontario? No problem! Apply to our internal postings!
- Comprehensive benefits package
How you can get a CAREER as an ECE with Kids & Company:
- Email screening - all applicants being considered will be sent an email screening to complete. Use this as a tool to sell us on why we should pick you given what we are looking for
- Interview - when you attend an in-centre interview, come prepared with a resume, portfolio and examples of how you are the up and coming ECE that we need to have
- References - provide us with 2+ references that will tell us amazing things about you
For more information on the company and our programs, please visit www.kidsandcompany.com
Thank you for your interest - please note, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.