Job ID: #97
Job Description :
We are excited to offer you the chance to be a part of our dynamic team of educators! Candidates must create and maintain an environment for positive and nurturing experiences for children.
- Early Childhood Educator License to Practice
- Special Needs and/or Infant/Toddler License(s) to Practice an asset
- Diplomas, certificates, or other evidence of training related to child growth/development
- Experience working with children in a child care/recreational setting
- Current First Aid certificate
- Consent to Criminal Record Check and ability to provide 3 professional references
- Statement from a medical practitioner indicating adequate physical and psychological capability to work with children and carry out assigned duties
- Must be available to work Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:30pm
We appreciate all candidates applying, but only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.