Job ID: #80
Are you an early childhood (ECE) program student or graduate? If you are an early childhood student or graduate and looking for a Reggio environment, come and visit our beautiful, new Reggio-inspired daycare!
We are looking to add a dedicated Level 1,2 or 3 professional to our team who is eager to have a longer term career in early childhood development.
We offer a professional, respectful work environment with local owners and an amazing Director! We are actively involved in the day to day management of our Centres.
A significant investment has been made into providing a beautiful and inspiring work environment for you to enjoy.
Our pleasant, friendly and professional staff contribute strongly to our positive work environment. We are an accredited Centre located in South Edmonton.
We offer excellent pay including paid sickness and wellness days. We offer health and dental benefits.
Our Centre is open 7:00am – 5:45pm. Our shifts are 9 hours, with a 15 minute paid coffee break and 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
We support your career growth through mentoring and professional development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving a cover letter and resume from qualified applicants. Please do not drop in to the Centre. We will review all applications and contact qualified individuals whom we believe might be a fit for our Centre.
For us, a qualified applicant has these qualifications:
- Graduate or student of an early childhood program
- At least two years of experience in a Canadian daycare
- Ability to work between 7am and 5:45pm
- Passionate about offering high quality childcare
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Playful, Reliable, punctual, committed, honest and professional
- Excellent English language skills and strong communicator with children, parents and teammates
- Clean criminal record and child intervention check, up to date first-aid
- Level 1, 2 or 3 certified
- Able to lift 50 pounds. Childcare is physically demanding – it keeps you fit, but does require lifting, bending and moving around. We believe in Outdoor Play and we go outside daily.
Local candidates only:
- Edmonton, AB
- 1 year of Canadian Early Childhood Experience, preferably in a Reggio-inspired Centre: 1 year