Job ID #26
Salary - $15-$17 an hour
Benefits - Annual health benefits bonus, vacation and sick days included
Terms of Employment - Full-Time (8 hour shifts varying between 7:30am - 6:00pm)
Experience - 1 year working with children
- Member in good standing with College of ECE's (R.E.C.E.)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Current Criminal Reference Check
- Up-to-date Immunizations
- Writing, computer proficiency,
- problem solving,
- critical thinking,
- time management ,
- interpersonal skills,
- able to physically assist children in daily routines.
- RECE’s must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well with children, parents, and coworkers, a warm and caring nature, creative programming ideas, knowledge of the DNA and licensing requirements, ability to observe and asses children’s development, dedicated and committed, and a strong work ethic.