Job ID #24
Salary - $16.50 an hour
Terms of Employment - Full-Time
Experience - 1 year in a daycare setting will be an asset.
We are looking for an individual that can provide safe and nurturing supervision of infant, toddler and preschool children in classroom, playground and in transitions.
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal as staff is expected to communicate effectively with children, families and other staff.
- Candidates must be team players
- We are looking for staff that will inspire and be a role model to our children; able to support and guide them positively throughout the day.
- We value staff who are flexible and knowledgeable, and able to meet the needs of the children and families in our community.
- Must have updated infant CPR and First Aid
- Must be registered with the college, proof will be required.
- Must have Working knowledge of ELECT document
Criminal reference check must be done within 6 months including the vulnerable sector no exceptions.
TB test must be done within 6 months.
Only candidates who are invited for an interview will be contacted.